Link Download :
Download Audacity 1.3.14 Beta(18MB)
Summary of Changes in 1.3.14:
- Bug fixes:
- Fixes for data loss when encountering corrupted project files. Steps taken to prevent writing of overlong audio data block files.
- Excessive delay occurred when typing into labels in long projects.
- MP2 files could not be imported natively. File types requiring FFmpeg library imported as noise if FFmpeg was unavailable.
- Crashes fixed when dragging tracks. Crash fixed when resetting Toolbars when an audio stream was present.
- Plot Spectrum didn't preserve signal level if multiple tracks were analyzed.
- Changes and Improvements:
- Normalize now preserves left-right balance in stereo tracks by default with an option to normalize stereo channels independently.
- Spectrograms now allow window sizes up to 32768 and frequencies up to half the sample rate (the maximum possible).
- Mix and Render now preserves clip length by not rendering white space before the start of audio, and preserves audio before time zero.
- CleanSpeech Mode has been removed from Preferences but can be run or disabled in 1.3.14 by changing Preferences in a previous Audacity version.
- (OS X) Added support for AudioUnit MusicEffects (but no MIDI support).